Online Benazir Taleemi Wazaif check New Update 2023: The government-sponsored Benazir Taleemi Wazaif (educational stipend) program provides financial aid to students from low-income families. The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP), named after the late Pakistani prime leader Benazir Bhutto, created the program in 2008.
The Benazir Taleemi Wazaif program provides eligible students enrolled in grades 1 to 12 a monthly stipend of Rs. 2,000. Students must meet the criteria listed below in order to be eligible for the program:
- enroll in a Pakistani school or college
- being a Pakistani citizen
- come from a family with limited resources
- have a minimum attendance rate of 70%
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif check online New Update
Online or in-person applications are accepted for the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif program by students. The following information is needed for the easy application process:
- CNIC of the student or B-forum
- B-form/CRC issued by NADRA
- School/College enrollment slip
- Information of class and study
- School/college name verified by the teacher
- B-form/CRC verification through the NADRA database is mandatory.
Students from low-income families can benefit significantly from the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif program. The initiative offers much-needed financial aid to assist students in covering the cost of their education.
Additionally, the initiative has been credited for improving low-income pupils’ academic achievement and enrolment rates in school.
You can use the methods listed below to find out the status of your Benazir Taleemi Wazaif application:
- Online: After logging into your account on the BISP website, you can monitor the status of your application there.
- By sending an SMS to the number 8171, you can also find out the status of your application. Your CNIC number and the term “TALEEMI” must appear in the SMS.
- Call: To find out the status of your application, contact the BISP helpdesk at 0800-111-111.
Through the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif program, you can receive excellent assistance with paying for your education. Students from low-income homes should apply for the program immediately, in my opinion.