In this Article we are sharing with you a good news about BISP New Payment, The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) has commenced its distribution of the first quarterly installment of Rs. 9000/- under the Benazir Kafaalat program for the year 2023, starting from Monday, September 19, 2023. In this initial disbursement, an impressive sum of over Rs. 55 billion will be disbursed among approximately 7.7 million deserving families.
For the convenience of BISP beneficiaries, there are several avenues through which they can access their payments:
1. Bank Accounts: BISP beneficiaries have the option to receive their payments directly into their bank accounts. To avail of this method, it’s essential to possess a valid bank account with one of BISP’s partner banks.
2. Easypaisa and JazzCash Mobile Wallets: Another accessible route for beneficiaries is to receive payments via their Easypaisa or JazzCash mobile wallets.
3. Cash Payment Centers: For those who prefer a more tangible approach, BISP beneficiaries can collect their payments in cash at designated payment centers. It’s imperative to bring along a valid BISP card for this mode of payment.
To ascertain whether you’ve received your BISP payment, you can promptly check the status by visiting the official BISP website or contacting the BISP helpline at 8171.
Excitingly, BISP is actively exploring innovative payment methods for the convenience of its beneficiaries. These upcoming methods include:
1. QR Code Payments: In the near future, BISP beneficiaries will be able to effortlessly receive payments by simply scanning a QR code using their smartphones.
2. Biometric Payments: BISP is also gearing up to introduce biometric payment options, allowing beneficiaries to use their fingerprints or other biometric data to access their funds securely.
The introduction of these cutting-edge payment methods aims to streamline and enhance the payment experience for BISP beneficiaries, making it more convenient and efficient.
Please be aware that, when it comes to matters related to BISP payments, the only authentic sources of information are the official BISP website and the designated helpline (8171). It is imperative to exercise caution and refrain from responding to any unsolicited messages or calls from individuals claiming to represent BISP and requesting personal information or money. Your financial security is of utmost importance.