The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) is a Pakistani social welfare initiative aimed at providing financial assistance to low-income families. Launched in 2008 under the government of Benazir Bhutto, the program serves as a crucial support system for economically vulnerable households.
To receive BISP payments, beneficiaries can opt for one of two main methods:
Through Bank Accounts:
BISP collaborates with various banks to distribute payments to beneficiaries. To receive payments, beneficiaries must have a valid bank account.
Through Easypaisa or JazzCash Accounts:
BISP also partners with Easypaisa and JazzCash to facilitate payment disbursement. For individuals who do not possess a bank account, signing up for an Easypaisa or JazzCash account provides an alternative means to receive BISP payments.
These dual channels offer flexibility, ensuring that beneficiaries can choose the method that best suits their financial preferences and accessibility.
BISP Today New Latest News:
Welcome, viewers! I have the latest update for you on the Benazir program. In today’s post, there’s great news – your children’s scholarships have been deposited into your accounts.
We’ll provide details on which children have received double scholarships and which ones have received a single installment. For those eagerly waiting for child grants, this post will guide you on who will receive single and double installments.
Additionally, we’ll explain how you can check the funds allocated for your children. This is the most significant news under the Benazir Income Support Program, where assistance is being provided to all deserving individuals. Last January, many people received child benefits, but subsequent installments in June and September were delayed. For those who enrolled their children recently, we’ll also address whether they are eligible for scholarships.
Please stay tuned for details on how to check if your children’s scholarships have been deposited.
Bisp new update about payment 9000:
Viewers, let me provide clarification on which children are eligible for the single installment. Only those individuals who enrolled their children after June but before September, which means prior to October, are entitled to the single stipend of Rs. 3,000.
This applies exclusively to children with attendance exceeding 70 percent. Those with attendance less than 70 percent have not yet received their stipends. The reasons for non-payment could be either insufficient attendance or outdated forms.
If you are a regular beneficiary and have been receiving installments even before the Benazir Income Support Program, and if your children received scholarships, there’s no need to worry.
A total of Rs. 6,000 has been deposited in your account through double installments. For those who enrolled later, their children will receive single installments of Rs. 3,000.
To check the status, the only procedure is to use the Benazir Income Support Program office device or check at the retail shop.
Unfortunately, there is no mobile checking system available at home. Payments will be available from tomorrow, InshAllah, both at the retailer shop and the Benazir Income Support Program office, where you can receive the Ehsaas Riayat Program.
BISP New Payment Check By CNIC:
To withdraw your stipend from the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP), follow these steps:
- Visit any designated POS terminal or partner bank franchise. These are typically located in convenient areas such as grocery stores, pharmacies, or mobile phone recharge shops. You can find a list of locations on the BISP website or by calling their helpline at 0800-22000.
- Present your CNIC to the agent.
- Affix your thumbprint on the scanner.
- Enter your four-digit PIN (Personal Identification Number). This PIN is provided to you during your BISP registration.
- Your stipend amount will be displayed on the screen.
- If you agree to withdraw the amount, confirm the transaction.
- You will receive your cash.
It’s essential to note that you can only withdraw your stipend if it has been deposited into your account. You can check your account status and transaction history by logging into your BISP online portal or by calling their helpline.
- There is no charge for withdrawing your stipend using your CNIC.
- You can withdraw your stipend from any POS terminal or partner bank franchise, regardless of your location.
- You can withdraw your stipend in installments or all at once.
- If you forget your PIN, you can reset it by calling the BISP helpline.